The Livestock Emergency Preparedness Program, sponsored by the Friends of the Lower Blue River, informs you, a livestock owner or caretaker, of procedures that prepare you for the successful evacuation and safekeeping of livestock in the event of wildfires in the Lower Blue River area.
Table of Contents:
- Seven tips to ensure safe and efficient evacuation of your livestock in the event of wildfire
- Evacuation Planning Checklist
- Lower Blue Livestock Safe Zones
- Release Form
- Two ways to receive emergency announcements of location and severity of wildfire(s)
- Impact of smoke on livestock